Low Price with Good Quality Chlorendic Acid
|FOB Price:||US $500-1,200 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $500-1,200/ Ton|
|Production Capacity:||5000mt Per Year|
|Transport Package:||200kgs /Drum|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union|
- Model NO.: Chlorendic acid
- Certification: WQA, REACH, SGS
- Color: Colourless
- Type: Sewage Treatment Chemicals
- Specification: purity: 99. %
- HS Code: 2931901990
- Acid-Base Property: Neutral Surface Disposal Agent
- Environmental Protection: Yes
- Appearance: Liquid
- Trademark: Lonwin
- Origin: Made in China
Hetron Acid, Hetron 92
|Place of Origin:|
Syntheses Material Intermediates
White small crystal without dust
Packaging & Delivery
|Delivery Detail:||Within 7 days|
CAS No : 115-28-6
High purity is more than 99%
Can supply more than 1000 tons per year
Chlorendic acid is industrially produced in high volumes, by Diels-Alder reaction. It is used as an intermediate in synthesis of unsaturated flame-retardant polyester resins and plasticizers, and as a finishing flame-retardant treatment for wool. A major use is in production of fiberglass-reinforced resins for chemical industry equipment. It can be used to make alkyd resins for use in special inks and paints. It is used as a hardening agent in epoxy resins used in manufacture of printed circuit boards. When reacted with nonhalogenated glycols, it forms halogenated polyols used as flame retardants in polyurethane foams. It is also used for production of dibutyl chlorendate and dimethyl chlorendate, which are used as reactive flame retardants in plastics. In limited amounts, it is used as an additive in acrylonitrile butadiene styrene copolymer.
Esters and amine salts of chlorendic acid are used as extreme pressure additives in synthetic lubricants.
When used in polymers, whether as a curing agent or as a flame retardant, it bonds covalently to the polymer matrix, which reduces its leaching to the environment. It may be however released when such materials are subjected to hydrolysis,and can be formed by oxidation of chlorinated cyclodiene insecticides (eg. endosulfan, chlordane, heptachlor, aldrin, dieldrin, endrin, and isodrin). Its half-life in soil is 140-280 days.
Physical and Chemical Properties
1. Product and Name: Chlorendic Acid
2. Chemical Name: 1,4,5,6,7,7-hexachloro-5-norbornene-2,3-dicarboxylic acid
3. Synonym: Hetron Acid, Hetron 92
4. CAS No.:115-28-6
5. EINECS No.: 204-078-9
6. Formula: C9H4CL6O4
7. Molecular Mass: 388.87
8. Melting point: 208-210ºC
9. Solubility: It is slightly soluble in water (0.35% by weight at 22.8ºC) and non-polar organic solvents (benzene(0.81%), carbon tetrachloride (0.21%), n-hexane(0.2%) and linseed oil (9.65%) and is readily soluble in more polar organic solvents (e.g., methanol, ethanol and acetone).
Appearance: White small crystal without dust
Purity: 99% Min.
Content of chloro: 54.4%±0.2%
Color: 50 Max. (Hey)
Volatile: 1.0% Max.
1) Net 25kgs in ppw bag (Gross weight = 25.2kgs, 20,000kgs per 20' FCL with putting on pallet)
2) Net 500kgs in bulk bag (Gross weight = 505.0kgs, 15,000kgs per 20' FCL with putting on pallet)