Di-2-Ethylhexyl Adipate, Di (2-ethylhexyl) Adipate
|FOB Price:||US $800-1,200 / kgS|
|Min. Order:||1,000 kgS|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 kgS||US $800-1,200/ kgS|
|Production Capacity:||800mt Per Year|
|Transport Package:||200kgs /Drum|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union|
- Model NO.: Di(2-ethylhexyl) adipate
- Environmental Protection: Yes
- Kind: Antioxidant
- Trademark: Lonwin
- Origin: Made in China
- Certification: SGS
- Color: No Color
- Appearance: Liquid
- Specification: purity: 99. %
- HS Code: 2917399090
|Place of Origin:|
Light-yellow transparent liquid
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Di(2-ethylhexyl) Adipate for plasticizer|
190 kg/ drum
|Delivery Detail:||soon after the deposit|
Di(2-ethylhexyl) Adipate for plasticizer
Executive standard: GJB 2305-95
English abbreviation: DOA
1. Physical chemical properties:
1.1 Molecular formula: C22H4204
1.2 Molecular weight: 370.57
1.4 Melting point: - 67.8ºC
1.5 Boiling point: 417ºC
1.6 Specific gravity: 0.9240
1.7 Flash point: 196ºC
1.8 Solubility: Insoluble in water, but dissolved in acetone, ether, ethanol.
1.9 Stability and reactivity: Stable at ambient temperature and pressure conditions. It will burn when meeting with any strong oxidant.
2. Technical indexes:
Acidity (in adipic acid ),%(m/m)
Refractive index ,nD25
Density (25ºC), g/cm3
Colorless to light-yellow transparent liquid
3. Uses: DOA is a typical cold-resistance plasticizer with high plastifying efficiency and no thermochromatic effect. It has been applied widely to the resins such as PVC, vinyl chloride co-polymers, PS and synthetic rubber.
It has been applied with DOP and DBP in cold-resistance agricultural thin membrane, frozen food packaging film, wire and cable coating layer, artificial leather, panel, etc. It has been used as the thickener to achieve the low viscosity and good stability of the product.
4. Package: Packing by 200L closed galvanized iron drum, 180kg net each.
5. Storage: Sealed preservation. Store at cool and ventilate. Shelf life of 12 months, if expire, still used if up to standard through retest.
6. Transportation: Avoid sunlight. Stay away from the strong oxidizer.
* In addition:The company could research and develop the new products according to the special demand of our clients.